Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tagged by Sha

*4 random things I adore about my husband:
1. He is always looking for ways to make me lauch
2. He loves kid movies...I do too!!!
3. He encourages me to do whatever makes me happy...
4. He is an awesome cook...way better than I could ever have hoped for

*4 movies I have watched more than once-more than 10 times:) :
1. Dumb and Dumber
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. She's the Man
4. A Walk to Remember

*4 TV shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. Everybody Loves Raymond
3. Friends
4. House

*4 places I have been:
1. New York
2. Missouri
3. Mexico
4. Utah

*4 people I email regularly:
1. My mom
2. My dad
3. ?
4. ?

*4 places I would like to visit:
1. Hawaii
2. France
3. Costa Rica
4. England

*4 things I look forward to in the coming year:
1. Getting my AA
2. Moving???
3. Being sealed to the man I love
4. First Christmas together with my husband

*4 people that I tag:
1. Mom
2. Jen
3. Lindsay
4. Susan

No comments: