Monday, July 6, 2009

Remodel Day 10-20

We also went to Home Depot this week to buy our cabinets. We were initially going to go with a medium wood because it was the best color they had in their pre-assembled selection. However, the night we went to buy them, Jeff and I found these dark wood cabinets for about the same price. I am so glad we found them...they look so good. The cabinets also ended up being a little cheaper than we expected, which was awesome...considering we have been spending at least $100 a day from Home Depot.


After painting, Jerry came over and helped us assemble the cabinets. Tonight he finished them, and I can't believe how great it looks. This project is almost over, and although it was a nightmare, it was so worth it. I just can't wait to have people over and be able to use the kitchen. I am so grateful to Jerry for his help. We wouldn't have been able to do it without him...he is such a good brother to have...Thanks Jerry!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

They look great! I can't wait to come down and see the house.

The Stones said...

Looks amazing! Great job, it was so nice to see you guys.