Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeff!!!

Jeff's birthday was last week and my parents took us to go see The Lion King musical. It was playing in San Diego at the Civic Center. We went to dinner beforehand at California Pizza Kitchen where Jeff opened some of his presents. My parents gave him two new white church shirts, which he very much needed. The play was amazing. Thanks Mom and Dad!!!


The birthday boy! Happy Birthday Babe!!!
On the car ride to the play...we were so excited.


At dinner
Corrie and I
My mom and dad...we finally got my dad to make a real smile :)
The two men I love most in my life...

Corrie loves her big brother Jeff
Rylee chose the play over a friend's Halloween party...hope you had fun Ry!!!
Corrie absolutely loved the play...all the animals, and she could even sing along
My mom and dad...23 years married in February
The whole crew...
Jeff and I before going in to see the play
My mom, Corrie and I
The only two men in the family...very handsome if I do so say so myself

There was a beautiful chandelier inside the theatre

2 comments:

heidi said...

You look like a babe!! I love your hair! :) I'm glad you stumbled over my blog so I can read yours now! :) You guys are adorable! Hopefully I can see you when I'm home for Thanksgiving or just at the wedding! :)

The Stones said...

So fun! Happy Birthday Jeff!