Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fun with Grandma

Last week we went to Temecula for the day, and my mom found this fun play place for little kids. It had everything Aidyn loves....slides, cars, trampoline, ball pit, etc. It was a lot of fun watching her run around and play with all the different toys. My mom bought like 10 passes, so it will be fun to take her back every so often.












These are a few of the pictures I salvaged over Thanksgiving...I am still so bummed most of my pictures were lost, but at least we had a few cute ones of Aidyn.




This is me, 31 weeks pregnant, and already done being pregnant


2 comments:

Shauna said...

can you let me know where that play place is and what it's called?! I would love to take lucy there when we come down! thanks!

The Stones said...

that place looks amazing. wish we had one here! you look super cute!