Monday, July 30, 2012

Schlappi Reunion



 We decided to make a trip to Utah for our Schlappi family reunion...my mom's family.  We stayed up in Cabins and spent a few days in Fairview, and then a day or so in the mountains.  We played softball, went to the park, did four wheeling, horseback riding, hiking, jeff did some shooting, fishing...It was a lot of fun and nice to see some of the family we haven't seen in awhile.  The kids were kind of a pain...got sick the first day we got there, but I think they had a good time too.  Here are the few pictures we did take...we were kind of busy and forgot to get out the camera.

 Kasen and his second cousin (I think...my first cousin) Mariah

 Yes, I am milking a goat...turns out I am not very good at it           Aidyn loved the puppies

 We had a few minutes the first day we got there so we went with my parents to the Manti temple.  It was really pretty, and neat for my parents to revisit where they were married.  We didn't have a lot of time so we only did sealings, but it was a neat experience. 




 We joined a softball tournament, and ended up making it to the championship...lost, but we had a lot of fun.  We originally thought we would just be playing 2-3 games, but we ended up playing 6...from 8AM-3PM...long day but a lot of fun for those of us that were playing

 Kasen chillin in his stroller...I love when you can see his smile through his binkie

 My aunt Jen and I...she was an awesome first baseman

 My cousin Travis...leaving to go to Samalia for a year next month, so it was nice to spend some time with him
 My dad

 I was pretty good at hitting the ball...but it usually would go right to a player, so I always got out

 Rylee hit well too

 My uncle has a chunk of land in Fairview, and they built this giant swing into the pond...Jeff really loved it

 Can you see him...?

No comments: