Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Day 2010

Our First Christmas

My favorite gift....Jeff got me two bands for my ring...I absolutely love it!!!

Jeff's protein powder...he wants to bulk up for Hawaii

We got a lot of Blu Rays from Walmart-$5 on Black Friday

Our new favorite game...Monopoly Deal


My Family Home Evening Board...now we just need to have a lot of kids to fill it up

My Uggs from Jeff's parents....they are so cute and comfy




Aidyn's cute outfit from G&G Gallego

Another cute outfit from G&G Gallego

Fun mobile from G&G Gallego...Aidyn just loves to stare at it


Aidyn's gift from Mom and Dad...she loves her bumbo!


Christmas morning...right after we woke up

Our Tree


For Christmas this year we stayed the night at our house, and then after we opened our presents we went to Temecula to open presents with my family. We got Aidyn a bumbo for Christmas, and she got a few other gifts from Jeff's parents. I got Jeff the new Call of Duty game Black Ops, some protein powder (Jeff wants to bulk up for Hawaii), and a card game that we played with some friends and liked. Jeff also got a smoker from his parents. Jeff's parents gave me some new Uggs, and Jeff gave me two bands for my wedding ring...I had been wanting bands for awhile, so I was so grateful he remembered that. He also got me a shelf and a FHE board from Deseret. It was a great Christmas.

1 comment:

Hannah Hubbard said...

I love the new addition to your ring, so pretty. Your little one is so cute and growing up. You look so good by the way.