Monday, October 15, 2012

Aidyn is 2

 For Aidyn's 2nd birthday we decided to have a small dinner and celebration with family only.  It was so much fun. Aidyn loved having the attention on her, and she absolutely loved blowing out the candle and opening presents...so much better than last year when she really didn't care about any of it.  She got some great gifts...books, baking set, coloring books, and clothes.  We had awesome carne asada burritos and I made some delicious cookies...a recipe from pinterest...basically a smore within a chocolate chip cookie...I highly recommend it for anyone that loves rich chocolaty desserts.  I can't believe Aidyn is 2.  I have mixed feelings about this because she is getting more and more fun in each stage she has entered, and I know it will keep getting better.  But I miss my little girl...she now talks back to me, and pretty much already wishes I were gone all the time, but I sure love her.

  Corrie was there...enjoying her cookie of course              Jerry, Kim and Carson
The whole gang...or most of them 


Getting ready to open her presents

Cousin Carson

Aidyn with the book I made her...Aidyn's ABC's..I'll take some pictures and post more later about that project :)
 Coloring books

Blowing out her candles...she loved this...and especially singing happy birthday to herself!


No comments: