Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Family Time

My favorite part about the holidays now that I don't live at home, is having everyone come home for Christmas. We have been able to spend a lot of time with the entire family, and it has been so much fun.


Friends of the family...Gavin and Natalie. Jeff invited them over to our house for the BYU game



Lindsey and Kaleb


Corrie enjoying the game, and the food...as always


My cute parents


My dad...kind of a weird smile, but I took this as he was lying down so maybe that is why.


My mom...I hope to be like her someday

Mckenna and corrie


The two lovebirds watching the game...very focused.


The whole gang...

This is about the best picture we can get while everyone was watching the football game


Jeff and I at my friend Heidi's wedding reception

Lindsey and Kaleb at the reception


My dad


Mckenna and Mom



1 comment:

The Stones said...

how fun! I love all your updates, especially the house ones! hope you had a great christmas!