Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

So with the new year coming, I have decided to write down my new year's resolutions. I know that if I write them down where I can see them often, I am more likely to follow through. So here goes:

  • Be better at having spousal prayer daily
  • Be better at saying my personal prayers daily
  • Daily Scripture study
  • Make Sunday a more meaningful/sacred day
  • Write in my journal at least once a week (this ones for you Mom!!!)
  • P90X Workouts (I have already started this and let me tell you...it is a killer!)
  • Read a book instead of watching tv
  • Eat a healthy, balanced diet
  • Read a book with Jeff just for fun (I am determined to change Jeff's perception about reading!)
  • Be better at staying in contact with my family
  • Work on my domestic skills (baking/cooking/sewing/decorating)
  • Help Jeff plan his primary lessons each week so he is more prepared, and his knowledge of the Scriptures grow

Wish me luck!



4 comments:

Rena said...

You look gorgeous, Justyn - and happy! Hope all is well - tell everyone hello and congrats to Lindsey!

The Stones said...

Justyn! a few is two or three girl! You are amazing enough though I'm sure you'll be able to accomplish all those resolutions! Happy New Year!

Gavin and Natalie said...

Hey!

I'm so glad you found our blog! You guys are the hottest couple. I'm so glad we're friends. We'll have to hang out more. (I just re-read that. Not to hang out because you guys are hot, but because you're fun. haha) Good luck with all the resolutions! I need to write mine down. First, I need to make some, and then write them down. Maybe that's why I never uphold them. haha. Hopefully, we'll talk with you guys soon!

Natalie

Melissa said...

I think I should just copy and paste your new years resolutions and use them for my own. We've been trying to replace TV with books...Zac and I read "The Hunger Games" together. It was really good! There is enough fighting that it kept him interested and enough cheesy romance for me. SO fun!

PS- I'm your visiting teacher, can we come sunday???