Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Corrie's Graduation

Last Friday I had the opportunity to go to Corrie's 8th Grade Promotion Ceremony. She was so excited and she kept saying all day long, "I graduated!" She was able to sing in the choir, and she did an awesome job. We love Corrie and are so excited that she will be in high school in the fall. Go Pumas!
Waiting in line to shake the Principal's hand

My mom tried to get her to "pose" near the tree...kind of hard to get Corrie to look natural


Mom and Corrie


Me and Corrie (I can't believe how puffy my face is)


Corrie singing with her show choir group

She has always loved singing...
Me and the Graduate...Yay Corrie!!!


Mom and Corrie


I told Corrie that when she shakes the Principal's hand, she needs to turn and look at me and smile so I could get a picture...she did exactly what I told her, even if it did hold up the line a little.













No comments: