Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Miskin!

So I realize my sister got married over a month ago, but I am just now getting around to posting pictures. The weekend was so much fun. We got to spend a lot of time with family, and the temple ceremony, the luncheon and the reception were awesome. We got to see a lot of friends we haven't seen in awhile. My sister looked amazing, and I am so glad that someone else is married in the family. Welcome to the family Caleb!!! I have only like 10 pictures from the entire weekend, so I am a little bummed about that...turns out you don't have a lot of time to do anything when you are in the wedding party. I can't believe I don't have any pictures of the bride and groom...I guess we will have to wait until the photographer sends us the pictures.
Jeff and I outside the temple...pregnancy as overcome my whole body unfortunately, and I am swollen everywhere!!!

Rylee, myself and Mckenna

My cousin Kyla, sister Rylee, and cousin Tara with her fiance Josh



Sadly, this was the San Diego Temple the day they got married...looked more like Mordor from Lord of the Rings



No comments: