Monday, July 29, 2013

Cabo

Jeff and I got back a few weeks ago from a 7 day vacation to Cabo, Mexico. It was incredibly relaxing and we enjoyed spending time with Jeff's family.  For me, it was not an ideal vacation.  A lot of down time and relaxing by the pool eating food.  I got a little bored and felt a little anxious not having any kids to take care of or anything planned.  We did do a few things together... went snorkeling, rented kayaks and horsebackriding. I really missed the kids and my daily routine, but it was nice to get away with Jeff.



Grandma Gallego with our nephew Cash 



Mexican Night mariachi band 


Jeff drank about 20 of these drinks a day...called a sunset (basically a mango strawberry virgin daiquiri) 

Our nephew Carson 

Where we hung out basically all day every day 

 Jeff and his brother Jerry

Our hotel, Pueblo Bonito 

This is basically what I did every day for hours...I ended up reading 3 books while I was there...including the Undaunted (a 900 page book you see in the picture)...so yes, there was a LOT of downtime 






Jeff's parents 


No comments: