Monday, July 29, 2013

Disneyland and Club 33

For Jeff's friend Mike's birthday, we went to Disneyland and then had dinner at Club 33.  For those of you who don't know what that is, it is one of the most exclusive clubs within Disneyland, and VERY fancy.  Mike's dad is a member, and can get people in.  We only ended up going on a few rides before we had to go to dinner, but that was fine by me...Disneyland is not my favorite anyway. I look forward to going there with my kids, but I just don't enjoy it by myself.

Dinner was different than what we are used to.  There was an $80 minimum food charge per person (I about had a heart attack when I read this).  And the portions were very small.  The food was very good, but because the portion was so small, I left feeling dissatisfied and wishing I had more.  Not ideal when you spend $200. It was a once in a lifetime experience and a fun date...but I don't think we would do it again (I don't think our food budget a month of $250 could sustain it).


Mike's girlfriend Rachel and I


The birthday boy...Jeff has worked with him for years 

The bathroom within Club 33...very fancy 


They had an old fashioned elevator to get up to the restaurant 

The entrance to Club 33...I never knew it was there before..kind of right next to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride 


No comments: