Monday, July 29, 2013

Happy Fourth of July!

This year for the 4th of July we decided to do something we have never done before...go to the Temecula parade!  I can't believe that living here my whole life I have never been, but after having gone I can't say that I have missed much.  It was kind of a let down, considering the parades I have been to in Utah are geared towards kids and do so many more fun things.  Throwing candy, music, floats, etc.  The parade here was pretty basic, lots of politicians in cars, army, police officers, and a few other groups here and there.  We rode our bikes there with my parents and Corrie, and stayed for a little bit until the kids couldn't handle it any longer, then went back home.  We went over to a friends' house and had a pool party and bbq.  We played some pool volleyball which was really fun and enjoyed spending time with everyone.  Then we went to another friends' house to enjoy ice cream sundaes and then watch the fireworks from the stake center parking lot.  A very busy day, but a lot of fun.














No comments: