Saturday, April 14, 2012

Bragging time...

So I had the camera out the other day and I remembered to take a few quick pictures of the latest project Jeff did for our house...the wood floors. We decided a few months ago that when we move to Temecula we are going to rent out our house, and that having wood instead of carpet would be a smart choice. He did the project the week before we had Kasen...talk about good timing. I love the look of it, and if we were staying in this house I would get some rugs, but I really didn't get a chance. I love having such a handy husband. He really is amazing. He had never done wood before, and the first few rows took him a little longer to do, and he got a little frustrated because it was harder than he thought it would be, but once he got going, he was way fast and finished the project in one day. He has really made our house beautiful...on the inside anyway. Between remodeling the kitchen, rewiring the entire house, tiling the master bathroom, building laundry area/desk area, putting wood floors, he really is amazing. I am one lucky girl, and I don't tell him I love him enough.


The next project is the fireplace...he really wants to tile it to make it look a little nicer before we move...more pictures to come later.

No comments: