Sunday, April 15, 2012

Journaling

This is a boring post...but I have decided to use my blog as more of a journal than just an update on pictures...most likely there still will be pictures and info on our family, but because I don't keep a journal, I really need to be better at writing down my thoughts and feelings. Boring for others, good for me...feel free to skip over the journal entries to the good stuff, it's fine by me.

Life is...good. Jeff and I celebrated our 4th anniversary by doing....NOTHING!!! We actually went through half the day without even realizing it was our anniversary. Time sure does fly, and I am glad we don't feel the need to do anything big to celebrate. We did enjoy a day without Aidyn, thanks grandma Snell, and then had some friends over for games and dessert.

We are currently living in Escondido, CA. We are not liking it one bit...the area is a little, what's the word...GHETTO. We have had too many situations that really make you worried about the safety of your children. Police officers have been to our street 6 times in the last 6 months, and I swore to myself I would never let my children enter the Escondido school system...it is a joke. So, we are eagerly looking for a house to buy up in Temecula, CA. We, both Jeff and I, are excited about this move. We both have lived there before while growing up, and love the family environment there. The schools are great, it is safe, and close to grandma and grandpa Snell. Hopefully we will be able to find a house soon because I don't know how much longer I can wait.

Aidyn has been a handful the last month...I don't know what it is, maybe bringing home baby #2, but she has been throwing tantrums already and she is only 18 months. Kasen is a very high maintenance baby. Colic, acid reflux, etc. If he is awake, he is screaming, and there is rarely 20 minutes in a day that I can set him down without having him scream. This makes it very hard to ever get anything done.

This is our life currently...just thought I would write a quick update.

No comments: