Sunday, April 22, 2012

Kasen's Blessing Weekend

We blessed Kasen a few weeks ago.  The majority of Jeff's family was in town, and it was really nice to spend time with them all weekend long.  Jeff did a great job with the blessing...I was so proud, and Kasen was given many blessings that I know will help him throughout his life.  I am so grateful for the priesthood, and having a husband who is a worthy priesthood holder.  He has had the opportunity to use the priesthood to bless our family in many ways, and I look forward to many more in the future.




Our family


Jeff's whole family...minus Bobby, Michael, and 4 of Jen and Wes' kids



Grandma Gallego can sure make Kasen smile...I have never seen him smile so much than when she holds him



Aidyn enjoyed playing with the refrigerator magnets



The three youngest of the Gallego clan...Emi, Carsen, and Kasen



Grandma Gallego making Kasen laugh...priceless



No comments: