Saturday, April 14, 2012

I LOVE THESE TWO...

I live for moments like these...Aidyn loves being outside. I have mentioned this many times I'm sure in the last year. When Jeff mows the lawn, he usually keeps Aidyn in the house, because she would probably wonder into the street and he doesn't like having to watch her while he is trying to work...so, he came up with a solution. My mom found this backpack at a garage sale so that we could take Aidyn hiking...and it sure did come in handy. I love that Jeff is willing to do the little things for Aidyn. To him it may have just been an extra 10 minutes to get her situated, but in the long run, I am sure Aidyn had a blast. And I loved watching them as well. It makes my heart smile when I see Aidyn interacting with her dad. She truly does love him...way more than she loves me...but I am ok with that because he loves her back just the same. I look forward to many more opportunities to see my husband in his role as a father.



2 comments:

Shauna said...

what a cute picture! and what a genius idea to put her on his back! :)

I didn't know that you guys lived in escondido. I hope you can find a nice little (and affordable) place in Temecula. I would love to live in Temecula too!

Caleb and Lindsey said...

so cute! i will remember this technique when Lainey gets older. :)